|Quantity in stock:
Replacement cleats for all Shimano® SPD clipless pedals, intended for performance off road and pavement riding. These release with a lateral twist and are less likely to release with upward stroke or pull. They feature 4 degrees of float for free movement and less joint stress. Casual riders may prefer SM-SH56 multi-release cleats which are easier to unclip.
We are doing our best to provide accurate and up to date descriptions, specifications and images of our products, but we cannot guarantee that they are absolutely correct. Please contact us if in doubt, or to confirm a particular feature or a spec which is important to you.
- Releases in lateral twist mode, with 4 degrees of float
- Stock replacement cleat for all Shimano SPD pedals
- Regularly replace cleats to maintain proper pedal function and foot stability
- Frequent riders should replace their cleats at least once per year
- Use with 2-bolt mountain bike, gravel, or fitness shoes