|Quantity in stock:
Tern Nitelite Rear
For Extra Rear Visibility, Rain or Shine
The Nitelite Rear helps you be seen by others on the road, whether you're riding at night or in the rain. This pair of bright red LED lights signal to drivers just how wide your bike really is, so they can give you enough space when overtaking, and keep a safe distance from you—and the little one on the back of your bike.
We are doing our best to provide accurate and up to date descriptions, specifications and images of our products, but we cannot guarantee that they are absolutely correct. Please contact us if in doubt, or to confirm a particular feature or a spec which is important to you.
- Red safety lights positioned to make your bike look more visible and wider, so drivers know to steer clear
- Fits securely on the rear-facing bar ends of the Captain's Chair and Clubhouse carriers
- Made for all-weather riding, with durable aluminum housing and IPX4 water resistance rating
- Choose from 3 modes and their respective runtime: constant (2.5 hrs), pulse (7 hrs), and flash (13 hrs)
- USB-rechargeable, eliminating disposable batteries—convenient to use and better for the planet!
- Built-in battery level indicator
- Fits tubes with an inner diameter of 15.2 - 20.3 mm