|Quantity in stock:
Schwalbe Marathon Racer HS 429 - 16 x 1-3/8" - Black
Exclusive to Brompton, the Marathon racer is the fastest and lightest Marathon.
- Greater tread depth and SpeedGrip compound for the best handling characteristics and lifespan.
- Raceguard Nylon fabric under the tread giving excellent puncture protection.
- LiteSkin sidewall.
- E-25 safety endorsement.
- Rated for pedelecs with motor assist up to to 25 km/h (15.5mph).
- Recommended for the Brompton Electric.
Schwalbe Marathon Racers replaces the Brompton Kevlar as the standard tire (Schwalbe Marathon and Kojaks are still available as alternative options)
- Rolling resistance is 20% less than the Brompton Kevlar
- Abrasion resistance (or durability) is around 3% above the Brompton Kevlar
- Puncture protection level remains the same as the Brompton Kevlar
NOTE: LiteSkin sidewalls are fast but sensitive. Always inflate to the recommended pressure.
We are doing our best to provide accurate and up to date descriptions, specifications and images of our products, but we cannot guarantee that they are absolutely correct. Please contact us if in doubt, or to confirm a particular feature or a spec which is important to you.
||16" x 1 3/8"
||Black (Reflective Stripes)
||280g (9.9 oz)
||65-110 PSI (4.5 - 7.5 Bar)