|Quantity in stock:
Norco XFR 3
With its multi-terrain tires that roll fast on a variety of surfaces, the XFR 3 is a versatile crossover bike that lets you define your own path.
The XFR 3 takes on the adventures you encounter every day.
The comfortable X6 alloy frame has smooth welds and a wide range of accessory mounts that make it perfect on a huge range of rides. It’s also available in a Step Thru model.
REASONS IT'S RAD
- Frame design features strength and stiffness with minimal weight.
Careful consideration is put into every tube on the XFR’s frame to ensure that it’s as light as it can be, but offers the strength and features you need for whatever ride inspires you.
- Comfort and control around town and off-piste.
80mm of bump-eating suspension travel smooths out choppy pathways and laughs off potholes.
- Takes on whatever spontaneous route you find.
Multi-terrain tires roll quickly on pavement and maintain traction on loose surfaces. Triple ring drivetrains provide a wide gear range and disc brakes deliver excellent stopping power and control in any weather.
- Heads-up position can still throw-down the speed.
XFR’s upright riding position helps you scan traffic, and a generous wheelbase gives the bike a confident, stable ride over mixed terrain.
- Frame features make accessory mounting quick and easy.
Bottle, fender and rack mounts allow you to customize your XFR quickly and easily with any off-the-rack accessories to make it your own.
||SR Suntour XCE28, 80mm
||WTB SX19 Double Wall, 32H, 29"
||Front: Alloy, Weather Sealed, 9 x 100mm, 6-bolt
Rear: Alloy, Weather Sealed, 10 x 135mm, HG, 6-bolt
||Kenda 700 x 50c Fast Rolling
||Prowheel Alloy, 48/38/28T, 170mm (XS, S, M), 175mm (L, XL)
||Cartridge Bearing, BSA Threaded
||Shimano Tourney FD-TY710
||11-32T, 7 Speed
||Shimano ST-EF500 EZ-Fire
||Aluminum, 660mm (XS), 680mm (S, M) 700mm (L, XL), 25mm Rise
||Aluminum, 60mm Reach, 31.8mm Clamp
||Shimano EZ-Fire 2-finger
||Mechanical Disc w/160mm rotors
We are doing our best to provide accurate and up to date descriptions, specifications and images of our products, but we cannot guarantee that they are absolutely correct. Please contact us if in doubt, or to confirm a particular feature or a spec which is important to you.
Norco bicycles can only be delivered to the Customer as fully assembled by a Norco dealer.
This means the following:
- Any Norco bicycle order can only be picked up as fully assembled at our store, or shipped to a Norco dealer for the assembly.
- We cannot ship directly to Customer's address. If you cannot pick up the bike at our store please find your nearest Norco dealer who will accept to assembly the bike.
Sorry, we cannot cover assembly charges. Assembly at our store is free of charge of course.