|Quantity in stock:||3|
The XFR 2 takes on the adventures you encounter every day, and now in a Step-Thru version.
With its multi-terrain tires that roll fast on a variety of surfaces, the XFR 2 is a versatile crossover bike that lets you define your own path.
The comfortable X6 alloy frame has smooth welds and a wide range of accessory mounts that make it perfect on a huge range of rides.
- New MY21 Aluminum frame
- SR Suntour XCT 30 80mm fork w/lock out
- Shimano Altus 2x8 spd drive train
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
- Kenda 29" x 2.1" Fast Rolling Tires
- LIGHT ALUMINUM FRAME: Premium aluminum frame with stylish details delivers strength, stiffness and minimal weight.
- COMFORTABLE FRAME GEOMETRY: An upright riding position keeps your head up to scan traffic, yet a generous wheelbase gives the bike a confident, stable ride.
- 80MM SUSPENSION: 80mm of bump-eating travel smooths out choppy pathways for a more comfortable ride.
- VERSATILE COMPONENTS: Multi-terrain tires roll quickly on pavement and maintain traction on loose surfaces. Double ring drivetrains provide a wide gear range, while disc brakes deliver excellent stopping power and control in any weather.
- EASY TO ACCESSORIZE: With the ample accessory mounts and chain stay mounted disc brake calliper, fenders and racks mount quickly and easily.
|Frame||X6 Aluminum, Smooth Welds, Step-Thru|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCT30, 80mm, Lockout|
|Front Shifter||Shimano Altus SL-M315, Rapidfire Plus|
|Rear Shifter||Shimano Altus SL-M315, Rapidfire Plus|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney FD-TY710|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus RD-M310|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-HG31, 11-34T, 8 Speed|
|Crankset||Prowheel Alloy, 46/30T, 170mm (XS, S, M), 175mm (L, XL)|
|Bottom Bracket||Cartridge Bearing, BSA Threaded|
|Handlebar||Aluminum, 660mm (XS), 680mm (S, M) 700mm (L, XL), 25mm Rise|
|Stem||Aluminum, 60mm Reach, 31.8mm Clamp|
|Front Brake||Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic Disc|
|Front Brake Rotor||160 mm|
|Rear Brake||Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake Rotor||160 mm|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic|
|Front Hub||Alloy, Weather Sealed, 9x100mm, 6-bolt|
|Rear Hub||Alloy, Weather Sealed, 10x135mm, HG, 6-bolt|
|Rims||WTB SX19 Double Wall, 29", 32H|
|Tires||Kenda 700 x 50c Fast Rolling|
|Seat Post||Aluminum, 27.2mm|
This Norco bicycle can only be delivered to the Customer as fully assembled and tuned by a Norco dealer.
*Sorry, we cannot cover assembly charges which other Norco dealers will charge.
Assembly, tune, and any furter tuneups are free of charge when the bike is picked up at our store.