|Quantity in stock:||1|
The Storm 2 features a progressive off-road design and features that’ll help you discover your favorite way to ride.
The Storm 2 opens up the world of off-road adventure.
It’s built for off-road adventure, but the 6061 aluminum Storm 2 is more than happy to lead a double life on city streets and park paths.
- PROGRESSIVE DESIGN: The Storm uses Norco's holistic approach to fit and geometry to achieve its nimble, confident trail performance. The unique combination of longer reach, slacker head tube angle and steep seat tube angle provides a more forward weight distribution within a longer wheelbase. This allows more powerful, efficient pedaling, increased climbing traction and added grip and control when descending to help make the most of every ride.
- 100MM TRAVEL SUSPENSION FORKS: Each Storm features 100mm of front suspension travel – the perfect amount for off-road adventure and exploration, without feeling like you're carrying around extra weight or bulk when you don't need it.
- INTERNAL ROUTING FOR SHIFTER AND BRAKE CABLES: By routing the brake and shift cables inside the frames, they are out of harm's way and away from the elements. That means shifting and braking performance last longer between services, and the bikes look clean!
- 2.35" TIRE CLEARANCE: The Storm series comes equipped with 2.25" tires for a smooth, all-round fast ride, but the frame is designed to take up to 2.35" rubber, so if your adventures start to get a little looser, just throw on some wider tires, and the Storm is good to go!
- TWO WHEEL SIZES, ONE BIKE: Depending on what frame size you ride, the Storm is available in a wheel size to suit you. The XS, and S are equipped with 27.5" tires to help fit smaller riders, and the L and XL feature 29" wheels so taller riders can take advantage of their smooth ride. If you're ride a medium, you're in luck! You get to choose either wheel size depending on your preference!
Frame - 6061 Alloy, Internal Routing, Smooth Welds
Fork - Suntour XCM HLO DS, 100mm, 42mm Offset (27.5), 46mm Offset (29)
Headset - Zero Stack
Shifter Rear - Shimano Deore SL-M4100
Rear Derailleur - Shimano Deore RD-M5120
Cassette - Sunrace CSMS2, 11-46T, 10 Speed
Chain - KMC X10
Crankset - Pro Wheel CY10Y-NW, 30T, 170mm (XXS, XS, S), 175mm (M, L, XL)
Bottom Bracket - Cartridge, BSA Threaded
Pedals - VP Nylon Flat
Front Brake - Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic, Resin Pads
Front Brake Rotor - Tektro 160mm
Rear Brake - Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic, Resin Pads
Rear Brake Rotor - Tektro 160mm
Brake Levers - Tektro HD-M275
Grips - Norco XC
Handlebar - X6 Alloy, 720mm (XXS, XS, S), 740mm (M, L, XL), 25mm Rise
Stem - Alloy 60mm, 31.8mm Clamp
Seat Post - Alloy 31.6mm
Saddle - Norco XC
Front Hub - Alloy QR, 9x100mm QR, 6 Bolt
Rear Hub - Alloy QR, 10x135mm QR, HG, 6 Bolt
Rims - Alex DP21 TRS
Spokes/Nipples - Stainless Black
Front Tire - Maxxis Rekon DK60 2.25"
Rear Tire - Maxxis Rekon DK60 2.25"
Rim Tape - Nylon+PVC rim tape
This Norco bicycle can only be delivered to the Customer as fully assembled and tuned by a Norco dealer.
*Sorry, we cannot cover assembly charges which other Norco dealers will charge.
Assembly, tune, and any furter tuneups are free of charge when when the bike is picked up at our store.