Ergon GP1 - Regular - Trigger Shifter / No Shifter Grips
|Quantity in stock:||10|
The original ergonomic grip. The GP1 sets the Worldwide standard in ergonomic comfort, materials, and quality. The GP1 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The uniquely shaped grip body is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality – with infused Medical-grade white mineral oil for improved flexibility and durability. A forged aluminum clamp allows the grip to be adjusted for perfect fit, can be easily readjusted, and eliminates twisting once installed. (Carbon bar compatible).
• Ergonomically designed grip
• Patented wing shape reduces pressure points
• Grip comes with highly secure and lightweight, forged aluminum clamp
• Ergon's original and ground breaking model, continues to set standards
• Provides support and control for Mountain Bike, Leisure and Commuting
• Unisex sizing (S/L)
• Regular grips - both grips are long for Trigger Shifter / No Shifter Applications.