|Quantity in stock:
Del Sol LXI T IO
• Frame: LXI i/O | 6061 heat-treated aluminum | Tig-welded construction | Fully internal battery | Internal e-bike wiring | 73mm threaded BSA bottom bracket shell | Post mount disc tab | Hub-drive specific 136mm spacing
• Fork: SR Suntour | SF20 NEX-HLO-DS | 63mm
travel | Lightweight alloy crown and monocoque lowers | Weather-sealed stanchion protection | Plush coil spring with adjustable preload | Hydraulic Lockout | Post-mount disc brake
• Crankset: 3-piece | Forged alloy | 42T chainring with dual-guide design
• Pedals: Comfort | Shock-absorbing Kraton inserts
• Chain: KMC Z8.3 | 8-speed
• Bottom Bracket: 73mm threaded BSA shell | JIS square taper | Sealed cartridge
• Rear Derailleur : Shimano Acera M360 | 8-speed | Long cage
• Derailleur Shifter(s): Shimano Acera Rapidfire Plus | 8-speed
• Cassette: Shimano HG-31 | 11-32T | 8-speed
• Drive Unit: Bafang 350w Hub Motor
• Battery: 36V/14.5Ah | 522Wh | Fully-integrated within down tube
• Tires: Kenda Kwick Seven.5 | 27.5 x 2.2"
• Rims: Alloy | Width (internal): 26.6mm | Double-wall construction | 36h
• Hubs: "Front: Alloy | 100mm quick release | I.S. 6-bolt disc | 36h
• Rear: Bafang 350W motor | I.S. 6-bolt disc
mount | 136mm spacing | 36h"
• Spokes: Stainless | 13g
• Brakes: Tektro HD-E390 | E-bike specific | 5mm extra-thick brake pads | Heat-reducing external metallic banjo fitting | Brake-pad wear electronic display indicator | 203mm oversized front / 180mm oversized rear with 2.3mm extra-thick, I.S. 6-bolt rotors
• Brake Lever: Tektro HD-E390 hydraulic
• Grips | Tape: Del Sol Ergo Comfort | Dual Density
• Handlebar: Alloy Riser Bar, 40mm Rise, 610mm Width
• Stem: Alloy | Threadless | Tool-free adjustable 0-70? angle | 110mm length
• Headset: 1-1/8" integrated | Threadless
• Saddle: Del Sol Couch Plus saddle | Compression-tuned elastomers | Del Sol Hand-Holder e-bike-specific handle
• Seat Post: Alloy | Suspension | 40mm travel | 27.2 x 300mm
• Seat Post Clamp: Alloy | 31.8mm
• Extras: Kickstand | Alloy Rack | Full-Coverage Fenders | Front and rear lights, Charger & cables
We are doing our best to provide accurate and up to date descriptions, specifications and images of our products, but we cannot guarantee that they are absolutely correct. Please contact us if in doubt, or to confirm a particular feature or a spec which is important to you.
This clearance priced bike is not eligible for our Free Tune-ups for Life policy.
There is a still option to purchase Free Tune-ups for Life by selecting it just above the 'Add to cart' button.