|Quantity in stock:
Brooks Scape Seat Bag
Made for gravel and adventure cycling, the Scape Seat Bag is a bikepacking bag made from two separate elements: a holster and a 100% waterproof (IPX4 certified) removable drybag. The holster is built from rugged materials to last, the holster bottom designed to act as a mudguard and protect the internal bag from any rear wheel contact. The dry bag easily compresses thanks to its air valve release mechanism to minimise bulk, and can be rolled smaller when less carrying space is needed. The daisy chain allows attachment of modular bags, and a loop is included to attach a rear light. Made from waterproof material to be prepared for any ride, regardless of conditions.
- Waterproof (IPX4) - Welded material construction, waterproof materials, all-round weatherproof details.
- Lasting performance - Made-to-last materials, hard-wearing details, specially selected components.
- Practical functionality - Adjustable attachments, easy-pull zipper.
- Adaptable & Versatile - Modular functionality, extra space options.
- Ideal for:
- Gravel & Bikepacking
- Cycle Commuting Casual Touring
- Travelling the globe
- Lateral reflective logo
- Plastic buckles with cam lock
- Aluminium hook to fix the dry bag into the holster
- Vertical daisy chain for extra bags attachment
- Reinforced fabric at all points of contact to the seat and wheel
- Dryhole to drain any water drops or condensation
- Nylon webbing
- Loop for mounting a rear light
- 420D Nylon fully welded
- Roll closure
- Air pressure valve to minimize the space
We are doing our best to provide accurate and up to date descriptions, specifications and images of our products, but we cannot guarantee that they are absolutely correct. Please contact us if in doubt, or to confirm a particular feature or a spec which is important to you.
- Capacity: 8 L
- Dimensions: W 400-600 x H 180 x D 140 mm
- Dry Bag: 620 x 320 mm
- Weight: 500 g
- Max Load: 3 kg