|Quantity in stock:
Brooks Scape Handlebar Roll
Built for adventure, the Scape Handlebar Roll is a bikepacking bag made from two separate elements: a holster and a 100% waterproof (IPX4 certified) removable drybag featuring two internal compartments made from lightweight, waterproof materials and all-round weatherproof details. Specially designed for long-distance touring and bikepacking races and easily attaching to both drop (road and gravel type) and straight (MTB) handlebars, the holster attaches via two straps with aluminium buckles to make mounting quick and reliable, with EVA spacers to allow easy passage of cables and a fuller grip. A double daisy chain runs through the holster to hold bulkier items.
- Lasting performance - Made-to-last materials, hard-wearing details, specially selected components.
- Practical functionality - Adjustable attachments, easy-pull zipper.
- Waterproof (IPX4) - Welded material construction, waterproof materials, all-round weatherproof details.
- Ideal for:
- Gravel & Bikepacking
- Adventure Rides
- Front reflective logo
- 3 EVA Foam spacers (2x2cm, 1x1cm) each side
- Aluminium buckle and hook
- Hypalon velcro strap
- Daisy Chain nylon webbing
- 420D nylon fully welded
- Waterproof IPX4
- Two-sided roll closure
- Double opening with internal compartment
- Capacity 10-12 L
- Dimensions: W 350-400 mm x H 160 x D 160 mm
- Dry Bag: 740 x 280 mm
- Weight 670 g
- Max Load 5 kg
*NOTE: Pictures show interoperability between products from Brooks Scape range. These additional components are not included with this product.
We are doing our best to provide accurate and up to date descriptions, specifications and images of our products, but we cannot guarantee that they are absolutely correct. Please contact us if in doubt, or to confirm a particular feature or a spec which is important to you.