Axiom Streamliner Road DLX - Black
We hear it all the time. Someone bought a road bike last year, fell in love with cycling, and now wants to do a wine tour… only to be told that they bought the wrong bike. To that we say NO WAY! We threw 80’s blueprints (that everyone else copies) out the window and designed a rack that solves heel clearance and compatibility problems that arise when trying to install traditional racks on road bikes. Install a Streamliner® rack on almost any bicycle, and let your bike do the work for you.
• Hand-welded, tubular 10.2mm 6061 T6 aluminum.
• High-strength steel modular feet.
• Durable anti-scratch coating.
• Feet mount to a standard quick-release skewer* (not included) or to traditional eyelets.
• Center bracket can be attached to a brake caliper or fender bridge.
• Optional (171356-17) ‘Nutted Axle Kit’ can be used to fit bikes with bolted axles.
*See axiomgear.com for Thru-axle solutions.
• Exceptional torsional stiffness.
• Suitable for use with all frame materials, including carbon fibre.
• Attaches to a standard quick-release skewer or to traditional dropout eyelets.
• Streamlined profile improves aerodynamics and greatly improves handling by keeping your load closer to center.
• Modular sweepback feet maximize heel clearance and accommodate disc brakes without adding needless extra width that otherwise affects handling.
• Stainless steel center bracket can be DIY bent to accommodate a wide variety of frame designs.
• Double welded for extra strength and long-term durability.
• Rear bolts on feet can be used as fender mounts.
• Reflector/light mount, Frame bolts included
• Lifetime warranty.