|Quantity in stock:
AXIOM STREAMLINER® 29ER DLX
Bikes have changed… So should racks! We threw 80’s blueprints (that everyone else copies) out the window and designed a rack that solves heel
clearance and compatibility issues that arise when trying to install traditional racks on modern large-wheeled bicycles. Install a Streamliner® rack on almost any 27.5” or 29” wheeled bike, and let your bike do the work for you.
• Hand-welded, tubular 10.2mm 6061 T6 aluminum.
• High-strength steel modular feet.
• Durable anti-scratch coating.
• Feet mount to a standard quick-release skewer* (not included) or to traditional eyelets.
• Extra-long (280mm), adjustable Versalock® arms (for frames with eyelets).
• Center bracket can be attached to a brake caliper or fender bridge.
• Optional (255120-01~04) ‘Trekk Seat Collar’ (not included) can be used to
add upper eyelets to bikes that have none.
• Optional (171356-17) ‘Nutted Axle Kit’ can be used to fit bikes with bolted axles.
*See axiomgear.com for Thru-axle solutions.
• Exceptional torsional stiffness.
We are doing our best to provide accurate and up to date descriptions, specifications and images of our products, but we cannot guarantee that they are absolutely correct. Please contact us if in doubt, or to confirm a particular feature or a spec which is important to you.
• Suitable for use with all frame materials, including carbon fibre.
• Attaches to a standard quick-release skewer or to traditional dropout eyelets.
• Streamlined profile improves aerodynamics and greatly improves handling by keeping your load closer to center.
• Modular sweepback feet maximize heel clearance and accommodate disc brakes without adding needless extra width that otherwise affects handling.
• Dual horizontal mounting bars allow load height to be tuned.
• 280mm Versalock® arms are long enough to fit even the smallest of bikes.
• Versalock® arms can be DIY bent up to 30 degrees without reducing strength.
• Versalock® brackets can be mounted under or over the rack platform to help overcome mounting challenges found on some bikes.
• Stainless steel center bracket can be DIY bent to accommodate a wide variety of frame designs.
• Double welded for extra strength and long-term durability.
• Rear bolts on feet can be used as fender mounts.
• Reflector/light mount, Frame bolts included
• Lifetime warranty.
Compatibility: 27.5”, 29”
Stay length: 410 mm / 16.1”
Platform size: 355 x 100 mm / 14” x 4”
Weight: 760 g / 1.67 lbs (including hardware)
Capacity: 50 kg / 110 lbs