Axiom Journey Rack with Spring - Black
Racks don’t need to be expensive to be exceptional. They just need to be designed and built right. This spring-clamp-equipped pannier rack has a deep set of well-thought-out features for today’s bicycle and possesses industry leading
weight capacity and durability.
• Hand-welded, tubular 10.2mm 6061 T6 aluminum.
• Steel, spring-loaded top clamp.
• Extra-long (280mm), adjustable Versalock® arms (for frames with eyelets).
• Great for attaching flexible loads such as jackets, backpacks, pool bags, sandals, etc…
• Triple stay design has a sweepback frame that prevents pannier bags from bouncing into your wheel while you ride.
• Suitable for frames with accommodations for racks (eyelets).
• Generous platform size is optimized for top loading things like trunk bags and rear baskets.
• Designed for modern bicycles by sitting your load further back over the wheel where it is supposed to sit.
• Increased heel clearance.
• Enhanced trunk bag/seat clearance improves trunk bag function, especially on smaller frames.
• 280mm Versalock® arms are long enough to fit even the smallest of bikes.
• Versalock® arms can be DIY bent up to 30 degrees without reducing strength.
• Double welded for extra strength and long-term durability.
• Ample room for a full range of fender styles
• Reflector/light mount, Frame bolts included
• Lifetime warranty.