Axiom Journey Disc - Black
The bicycle industry’s original disc-brake compatible rack. We designed this rack as a problem solver back when disc-brakes were still a new thing. The Journey® Disc remains a favorite to this day thanks to its flexible yet elegant
mounting options and industry-leading weight capacity.
• Hand-welded, tubular 10.2mm 6061 T6 aluminum.
• Extra-long (280mm), adjustable Versalock® arms (for frames with eyelets).
• Traditional stay on right (drive side).
• Adjustable Versalock® stay on left (disc side).
• Triple stay design has a sweepback frame that prevents pannier bags from bouncing into your wheel while you ride.
• Suitable for frames where disc-brake placement causes a compatibility issue with traditional racks.
• Generous platform size is optimized for top loading things like trunk bags and rear baskets.
• Designed for modern bicycles by sitting your load further back over the wheel where it is supposed to sit.
• Increased heel clearance.
• Enhanced trunk bag / seat clearance improves trunk bag function, especially on smaller frames.
• 280mm Versalock® arms are long enough to fit even the smallest of bikes.
• Versalock® arms can be DIY bent up to 30 degrees without reducing strength.
• Double welded for extra strength and long-term durability.
• Ample room for a full range of fender styles
• Reflector/light mount, Frame bolts included
• Lifetime warranty.