|Quantity in stock:
Axiom FLASCHEGUARD™ 26/60
Bikes have changed, and so should fenders! We threw traditional fender blueprints out the window and designed fenders that solve real problems and
are as close to ‘fit-everything’ as possible.
FLASCHEGUARD™ fenders are made from end-of-life water cooler bottles and use up to 75% less crude oil than virgin polycarbonate. For every tonne of FLASCHEGUARD™ material produced, almost a tonne of CO2 emissions is avoided, and end of life plastic is kept out of landfills or incinerators. And
because we’re trying to make every difference that we can, all of our stays are made from 100% recycled stainless steel.
From a design side, the attractive matte finish has the look of alloy fenders, but none of the drawbacks. Dramatically increased length solves the problems of your feet getting wet up front, and your gear (and your riding partner) getting wet out back.
Each set of fenders includes our proprietary AXLERUNNER™ and FRAMERUNNER™ mounts, and an expanded hardware assortment to ensure you will be able to fit fenders to almost any bicycle, even if your bike has disc brakes, suspension forks, or simply wasn’t designed with provisions for fenders.
• FLASCHEGUARD™ recycled polycarbonate inner layer created from end-of-life water cooler bottles
• 3.2 mm 100% Recycled stainless steel support stays
• Stainless steel hardware
• FRAMERUNNERS™ mounts (x2) for use on suspension forks, aero forks, forks with disc brakes, forks without eyelets, or almost any other area where eyelets do not exist
• AXLERUNNERS™ (x2) for use on quick-release frames and forks without eyelets
• Spacers (5 mm x 6 / 10 mm x 3) for fine-tuning of bikes with disc brakes and eyelets, and for bridge height adjustment on frames with vertical mounting hole
• Mount to seat stay bridge and fork crown via included assortment of bolts and nuts, or use included zip-ties to fasten via the slotted bridge clamp
• Expanded selection of stainless steel mounting bolt lengths
• Matte finish has the look of alloy, but won’t dent or bend, and has a more durable finish
• FLASCHEGUARD™ material retains all the strength and durability characteristics of regular polycarbonate
• Glossy inner layer finish resists dirt and grime build-up
• Extended fender lengths and duckbill mud flaps* keep feet dry, and eliminate rear spray
• 3 M triangle rear logos enhance visibility
• Support stays spaced for maximum stiffness and frame compatibility
• Stays can be bent to accommodate unique mounting configurations
• Front fender equipped with safety stays to protect against objects becoming lodged in wheel
• Compatible with most Disc-Brake-equipped bikes
• Compatible with most Thru-Axle-equipped bikes
• Compatible with a wide range of suspension forks
• Wide range of tire compatibility
• Profile designed for optimal tire clearance
• Sold pre-assembled for quick mounting
• Lifetime warranty
We are doing our best to provide accurate and up to date descriptions, specifications and images of our products, but we cannot guarantee that they are absolutely correct. Please contact us if in doubt, or to confirm a particular feature or a spec which is important to you.
- Wheel Size Compatibility: 26” / 650B
- Radius: 350 mm
- Profile width: 60 mm
- Tire Compatibility Range: 26 x 1.5 - 2.0” / 650B x 32 - 47 mm Smooth
- Front Fender Length: 750 mm / 29.5”
- Rear Fender Length: 1295 mm / 51”
- Weight: 720g