|Quantity in stock:
Abus Youn-I 2.0
A modern and safe bike helmet that appeals to two generations at once. The Youn-I 2.0 model has enabled ABUS to bridge the gap between helmets for adults and helmets for young people.
Adults are role models for children and should therefore also wear a bike helmet. This could prevent many of the serious brain injuries caused by cycling accidents. However, women with smaller heads often cannot find a helmet that fits them properly. With a simple but modern look, this bike helmet meets the needs of both young cyclists as well as many women with smaller heads. The Youn-I 2.0 boasts a simple, urban and fashionable look that appeals to both generations.
We are doing our best to provide accurate and up to date descriptions, specifications and images of our products, but we cannot guarantee that they are absolutely correct. Please contact us if in doubt, or to confirm a particular feature or a spec which is important to you.
- In-Mold for a durable connection of the outer shell with shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Visor-like front edge ensuring enhanced protection for the face
- Deep temple and neck area for increased all-round protection
- Large integrated rear LED light in a high position with 180° visibility
- Zoom Ace Evo – precise adjustment system with an easy-to-grip adjustment wheel
- Size adjustment with a full ring made from hard-wearing and mouldable plastic for optimum stability and form fitting
- Excellent ventilation with 8 air inlets and 9 air outlets that are connected by flow channels
- Foamed-in fly net
- Passive safety thanks to reflectors
- Sizes: S(48 - 54 cm) | M (52 - 57 cm)
- Weight: 240g (S) | 260g (M)