|Quantity in stock:
Schwalbe Tire Booster
The easy way to inflate tubeless tires.
With the new TIRE BOOSTER, tubeless tire assembly can be accomplished easily. Even without a compressor. With a power of up to eleven bar every tire immediately seats itself safely on the rim and seals everything evenly. If you need an even bigger flow of air, a special adapter is also available. The 435 g light, handy cylinder is the perfect remedy for every tubeless tire assembly, whether at home or on your trips.
NOTE: Only for Presta Valve
How to use the Tire Booster?
- Clean tire and rim before assembly.
- Fit the tire onto the rim in the usual way. Coat both tire beads with mounting fluid before you inflate the tire.
- Turn the ‘Air Valve’ on the Tire Booster to the CLOSED position.
- Place the pump head of the Tire Booster onto the valve of the wheel. You can increase the airflow into the tire by using the adapter. Simply remove your current valve core, screw the adapter onto the pump head of the Tire Booster and screw both together onto the valve stem.
- Pump up the Tire Booster with your track pump (max. 11 Bar/160 PSI).
- Open the ‘Air Valve’. You will hear the tire pop into position on the rim.
- Check the rim outline to make sure that the tire is correctly positioned. If further inflation is needed this can be done through the Tire Booster ONLY whilst the ‘Air Valve’ is in the OPEN position.
- Remove the Tire Booster pump head. Add a sealing liquid into the tire if required (e.g. Doc Blue Professional) and inflate the tire again.
- Do not exceed the maximum air pressure for the tire and rim.
- Do not exceed the maximum air pressure for the Tire Booster: 11 Bar/160 PSI.
- Never inflate the bottle with a compressor.
- Do not use a defective bottle, tire or rim.
- Do not release pressurized air into eyes or face.
- Before opening the ‘Air valve’: ensure pump head is attached securely to the valve of your wheel.
- Protect the bottle from direct sunlight. Avoid temperatures of below -15°C (5*F) and above +50°C (120*F).
- Store Tire Booster only with ‘Air Valve’ open.
We are doing our best to provide accurate and up to date descriptions, specifications and images of our products, but we cannot guarantee that they are absolutely correct. Please contact us if in doubt, or to confirm a particular feature or a spec which is important to you.