|Quantity in stock:
Norco Storm 4
The Storm 4 features a progressive off-road design and features that’ll help you discover your favorite way to ride.
The Storm 4 opens up the world of off-road adventure.
It’s built for off-road adventure, but the 6061 aluminum Storm 4 is more than happy to lead a double life on city streets and park paths.
REASONS IT'S RAD
- Nimble, confident trail performance.
The Storm provides a more forward weight distribution within an extended wheelbase for powerful, efficient pedaling, increased climbing traction and added grip and control on descents.
- Comfort and control on the trail.
The perfect amount of suspension travel for off-road adventure and exploration, without feeling like you're carrying around extra weight or bulk when you don't need it.
- Internal routing protects mechanical systems.
By routing brake and shift cables within the frame, they are kept out of harm's way and critical systems work longer between services.
- Size-specific wheels optimize the ride.
XS and S are equipped with 27.5" wheels to suit smaller riders, and the L and XL feature 29" wheels for a smooth ride. Medium riders can choose either wheel size depending on preference!
- Room for tires up to 2.35” for a wide range of riding.
Equipped with 2.25" tires for a smooth, all-round fast ride, but the Storm is designed to take up to 2.35" rubber for more adventurous rides.
||Storm 6061 Alloy XC Frame
||SR Suntour XCE28, 100mm Travel
||Front: Alloy QR 9x100mm QR
Rear: Alloy QR 10x135mm QR HG, 6 Bolt
||Stainless, 14g, Black
||WTB Starflight 2.25"
||Prowheel Alloy, 24/34/42T, 170mm (XXS, XS, S), 175mm - (M, L, XL)
||Cartridge, BSA Threaded
||Shimano Tourney FD-TY500
||Shimano Tourney RD-TX300
||CS-M3007, 11-34T, 7 Speed
||Shimano Altus SL-M315
||X6 Alloy, 740mm, 25mm Rise, 31.8mm Bore
||Norco Alloy 60mm
||Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic, Resin Pads, 160mm Rotor
||VP Nylon Flat
We are doing our best to provide accurate and up to date descriptions, specifications and images of our products, but we cannot guarantee that they are absolutely correct. Please contact us if in doubt, or to confirm a particular feature or a spec which is important to you.
This Norco bicycle can only be delivered to the Customer as fully assembled and tuned by a Norco dealer.
This means the following:
- Any on-line order for this Norco bicyle can only be picked after it is fully assembled at our store, or shipped to a Norco dealer for the assembly and the tune*.
- We cannot ship directly to Customer's address. If you cannot pick up the bike at our store please find your nearest Norco dealer who will accept to assemble, and tune the bike. Please specify Dealer's address as a shipping address in your online order. Any order specifying any address other than a Norco dealer address will be canceled, and a cancellation fee may apply if the payment was processed.
*Sorry, we cannot cover assembly charges which other Norco dealers will charge.
Assembly, tune, and any furter tuneups are free of charge when the bike is picked up at our store.