|Quantity in stock:||1|
The ideal rim for 29" amateurs. Wide enough to allow the use or large volume tire, but reasonably light, TN 719 Disc answers all of the 29er epic mountain biker's need.
• Traditional drilling
• Single eyelet
• ETRTO compatible size: 622 x 19
• Recommended tire widths: 1.50 to 2.30
• Valve hole diameter: 8.5mm, supplied with valve adapter
• Recommended nipple length: 12mm
• Recommended rim tape: 622 x 20 x 0.6 (high pressure rim tape included and applied)
• Weight: Ø 700: 510 grams
• Maxtal: Exclusive to Mavic. An aluminium alloy that is 30% more resistant than a 6106 alloy, for lighter and stronger rims.
• SUP: Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish. A welded and milled rim joint is extremely strong, eliminates shuddering when braking, and offers superior wheel balance.