|Quantity in stock:
Brooks Flyer Men's - Black
Naturally Timeless. Made By Hand. Shaped By You.
The Flyer is a touring saddle with suspension springs based on the classic Brooks B17. A perfect saddle for adventure cycling, commuting and long-distance touring, the Flyer shares the same leather top of the B17 model, combining classic leather comfort and extra suspension. One of the most popular models, the Flyer is made by hand in their England factory and comes standard with tubular steel rivets and a black, powder-coated undercarriage.
- Durable Vegetable Tanned Leather
Only the finest premium vegetable tanned leather for strength, beauty and durability.
- Extended 10-Year Guarantee
The Brooks extended 10-year guarantee on all their leather saddles is founded on the quality and consistency of materials and the exceptional work of their craftspeople.
Our workshops have been crafting Brooks iconic leather saddles for more than 150 years.
- Lasting Comfort & Breathability
Leather is a naturally breathable material that provides a unique type of well-being. The leather top is suspended over the saddle rail to create a suspended molded seat, similar to a hammock, for tailored lasting comfort.
Journey after journey, our leather naturally moulds to the unique shape of the rider for a more comfortable ride.
- Cycling in the city.
- Traveling the globe.
- Casual touring.
- Springs for added comfort.
- Durable, 5mm Vegetable Tanned Leather.
- Nubuck treated leather is softer than standard to allow for a shorter break-in period.
- Tubular steel rivets.
- Distinctive side stamp.
- The iconic Brooks back plate.
- Steel rail with black powder coating.
- Dimensions: L: 275 x W: 175 x H: 87 mm
- Weight: 860g