|Quantity in stock:
2023 Norco Storm 14 SS
The Storm 14 SS provides simple upkeep and operation that’ll help young riders find the best line and stop on a dime.
Get good on a fully rigid rig with Storm.
The Storm 14 SS’s lightweight, durable aluminum frame and fork combine with a simple, lightweight drivetrain, quality linear pull brakes and optimized fit for riders from 3’9” to 4’3”, building and a love for dirt that’ll last a lifetime.
Reasons It's Rad
- Beautifully crafted for light weight and durability.
- Easy gearing for quicker starts and easy climbs.
- Quality brakes with short reach levers.
- Models to meet the needs of every young rider.
We are doing our best to provide accurate and up to date descriptions, specifications and images of our products, but we cannot guarantee that they are absolutely correct. Please contact us if in doubt, or to confirm a particular feature or a spec which is important to you.
- Frame - Aluminum Frame
- Fork - Rigid Alloy
- Crankset - Alloy 3pc Jr, 28T, 127mm
- Bottom Bracket - Sealed Bearing
- Cassette - 16T Freewheel
- Chain - KMC
- Front Brake - Tektro Linear Pull
- Rear Brake - Tektro Linear Pull
- Brake Levers - Tektro Linear Pull, 2-Finger, Reach Adjust
- Handlebar - Alloy Jr. Riser, 540mm, 30mm Rise
- Stem - Alloy, 35mm Length, 31.8mm Clamp
- Seatpost - Alloy 27.2mm
- Headset - Ball Bearing
- Headset Spacer - 3 x 10mm Spacers
- Saddle - Norco Youth
- Grips - Norco Youth
- Pedals - Jr. MTB Flat
- Seatpost Clamp - Alloy QR
- Front Hub - Alloy Nutted
- Rear Hub - Alloy Nutted Freewheel
- Rims - Alloy 14", 32H
- Front Tire - Vee Crown Gem 2.25"
- Rear Tire - Vee Crown Gem 2.25"
- Rear Hub Skewer - Nutted
- Front Hub Skewer - Nutted
- Spokes/Nipples - Stainless Black