|Quantity in stock:
Tern Telescopic Seatpost
Tern Telescopic Seatpost extends to offer a more comfortable fit for both shorter and taller riders, and retracts to make your folded bike even more compact. It comes in two sizes - one for 33.9 mm, and another one for 34.9 mm seat tubes. The post features a dual-bolt head design for precise saddle adjustment.
The Telescopic Seatpost is the ideal upgrade for Verge and Link bikes with a 33.9 mm seat tube: it extends 90 mm longer than Tern's stock seatpost, and is 120 mm shorter when retracted. Most Tern bikes with a 34.9 mm seat tube already feature the Telescopic Seatpost. Upgrade the stock seatpost on the Vektron D8 for a 30 mm longer, 140 mm shorter seatpost.
- Reduces folded bike size and offers a better fit for shorter and taller riders
- Up to 120-140 mm shorter retracted length, compared to the stock post
- Up to 30-90 mm longer extended length, compared to the stock post
- Compatible with 33.9 mm or 34.9 mm seat tubes
- Dual bolt head design for precise saddle adjustment
We are doing our best to provide accurate and up to date descriptions, specifications and images of our products, but we cannot guarantee that they are absolutely correct. Please contact us if in doubt, or to confirm a particular feature or a spec which is important to you.
- COLOR(S): Black
33.9 mm: 485 × 85 × 55 mm
34.9 mm: 340 × 80 × 55 mm
33.9 mm: 710 g (1.57 lb)
34.9 mm: 480 g (1.06 lb)
- COMPATIBLE TERN BIKES:
33.9 mm: All Link and Verge Bikes except eLink
34.9 mm: Vektron and GSD
- COMPATIBLE ITEMS: Biologic Aria Saddle Porter+ Saddle Saddles with standard 7 mm rails
- MATERIAL: Aluminum 6061