|Quantity in stock:
Shimano B03S Resin Disc Brake Pad Set
Replacement pads and springs for Shimano® disc brakes. Updated with a new resin compound, the B03S lasts up to 40% longer than the previous generation (B01S). Compared to metal pads, the resin compound is quiet, generates less heat, and offers more progressive stopping power (no sudden braking). The only compromise? Resin has a shorter lifespan than metal, especially under wet conditions.
- Comes with 1 left and 1 right pad, 1 spring for 1 set of brakes, and 3 split pin types.
- To replace both front and rear brakes, you will require 2 sets of these brake pads.
- Compatible with Shimano BR-C501, BR-M575, BR-M525, BR-M495, BR-M486, BR-M485, BR-M475, BR-M465, BR-M447, BR-M446, BR-M445, BR-M416, BR-M416A, BR-M415, BR-M4050, BR-M3050, BR-M395, BR-M375, BR-M365, BR-M355, BR-M315, BR-T675, BR-T615, BR-TX805, and BR-MT500 disc brake calipers.
- Also compatible with TRP Spyre, Tektro Dorado HD-715, Orion, Gemini, Auriga, Volans, Auriga, Aquila, Aries and Mira brakes.
- Disc Pad - Material Resin
- Pad Shape - Shimano B-Type
- Backplate - Steel back plate
- Pad Spring - Spring included
- Cooling Fins - Without fins
- Shimano part # EBPB03SRESINA
*note: set may not be display packaged
We are doing our best to provide accurate and up to date descriptions, specifications and images of our products, but we cannot guarantee that they are absolutely correct. Please contact us if in doubt, or to confirm a particular feature or a spec which is important to you.