Lezyne Pressure Over Drive Floor Pump
A portable alternative to air compressors for tubeless tires.
Innovative floor pump with an integrated system designed to seat tubeless tires. A secondary chamber can be manually pressurized and the stainless steel foot-lever releases the compressed air. This discharges a strong, continued blast of air that quickly seats tubeless systems. Accurate analog gauge. Durable steel and aluminum construction with stylish wood handle. Extra long, nylon-reinforced braided hose. Presta and Schrader compatible ABS1 Pro chuck.
• High pressure floor pump with air tank allowing tubeless tire inflation
• Overcharge pressure protection
• Analog gauge integrated on the air tank
• Rapid air release foot peg
• Equipped with ABS-2 Chuck head providing secure high pressure connection and quick presta disconnect
• Alloy, Steel, and Wood construction
When using the Pressure Over Drive as a regular pump, air has to fill the chamber before it will start to fill an empty tire/tube. This may take numerous strokes before the tire/tube begins to inflate. When topping off a tube/tire that already has pressure in it, the chamber will have to reach the same pressure the tire/tube is at first before it will begin to inflate it further.