Haro Beasley 26 - Charcoal / Roarange
Versatile, Simple, tough and efficiently lightweight. Everything you should be looking for in the perfect youth bike. Taking design and spec cues from the mountain bike world, the new Beasley pairs a simple-to-use wide range 1x drivetrain, perfectly scaled, large volume 26x2.125” tires and mechanical disc brakes to a lightweight and responsive aluminium frame and fork. The result? A bike that’ll happily take a little bit of everything in its’ stride, from school runs, park pedals, right through to light trails and the BMX track.
• Haro Beasley 26” AL6000 series alloy frame w/ disc brake mount
• Lightweight rigid 26” fork w/ AL-6061-T6 Series aluminium fork blades & Cr-Mo steerer
• 1-1/8” Threadless loose-ball headset
• Samox alloy 3pc crankset (160mm), w/ 34T narrow/wide chainring & sealed cartridge BB
• Shimano Touney TY-300 7-Speed rear derailleur
• Shimano Tourney Revo 7-speed twist shifter
• Shimano HG-200-7 7-speed cassette 12-32T
• KMC Z50 7-Speed chain
• Pivit alloy 25mm riser bar, 31.8mm O.D.
• Pivit alloy stem, 31.8mm
• Haro Flightline saddle w/ micro-adjust Pivit seatpost and easy-adjust QR seatclamp
• Alloy mechanical disc brakes w/ 160mm rotors & Promax XL-378 2-finger brake levers
• XD-180 double-wall alloy 26” rims w/ Pivit 32H alloy disc hubs
• Fast-rolling Kenda Krusier 26x2.125” tires