Perfect for rougher roads or multi-terrain with its slightly larger volume tires and fully equipped with fenders and a rear rack for added convenience/practicality. The one folding bike to rule them all?
Unfold. Ride. Fold. Repeat. With clean/minimal cable routing and a super-compact folded size, not only does the Vigor D9 fold and unfold both quickly and effortlessly, new potential storage opportunities open right up (car trunk, under desk, etc). The hydroformed Dalloy frame takes centerpiece – a manufacturing process that uses a die, high pressure hydraulic fluid and a press to help form the sleek and slender intricate shaping and details. Perfect for rougher roads or multi-terrain with its slightly larger volume tires and fully equipped with fenders, rear rack, and seat post pump for added convenience/practicality. 'No-tool' adjustable stem makes it easy to get from a comfy, upright position to to a full down, performance riding position. The one folding bike to rule them all?...
• Wheel Size: 20”/406mm
• Weight: 11.7kg (26lbs)
• Folded Size: 66 x 34 x 84cm
• Model No.: ECA093
• Frame: Hydroformed Dalloy Aluminium w/ Lattice Forged Hinge & V-Clamp Technology
• Fork: Lightweight and Responsive Dalloy Aluminum, w/ Integrated Crown
• Handlepost: Radius T Adjustable Stem, Patented Fusion and V-Clamp Technologies - Forged Aluminum Double-Butted construction, Custom Designed for Dahon
• Drivetrain: 9-speed Sram X5 rear Derailleur and trigger shifter
• Wheels: Lightweight Aluminum Double Wall w/ 20 Hole front and 28 Hole rear Hub
• Brakes: Dahon Custom V-brakes,Stainless Link, anchor and pivot bolts, AVID FR5 shifters
• Rider Height Range: 145-195cm
• Max Rider Weight: 105kg (230lbs)
• Extras: Seat Post integrated Pump, Kickstand, Fenders & Rear Luggage Rack