The Speed D7 returns in it’s fully-equipped ‘Street’ guise, sporting both fenders and a rear rack and strap for built-in convenience and added utility from the get go, and, a new, affordable pricetag!
Alas, it’s not all about the add-ons, and if the ‘Speed’ part of the model name didn’t give it away, at the heart of the Speed D7 Street lies a lightweight 4130 Chromoly frame that delivers a delightfully comfortable yet sporty ride.
For those ‘speed’ freaks that like to get from A to B as quickly and efficiently as possible.
• Frame: Lightweight 4130 Cr-Mo w/ Lattice Forged Hinge (ViseGrip Technology)
• Fork: Hi-Ten Steel Blades & Steerer
• Handlepost: Forged Aluminium Radius V Handlepost, Adjustable
• Drivetrain: Shimano 7-Speed RD-TY300 Tourney Rear Derailleur
• Wheels: 20” Aluminium Rims, Compact Front Hub & Std Rear hub, 20H Front/28H Rear
• Brakes: Alloy 110mm V-Brakes