Dahon Mariner D8 - Dahon's Most Popular Model
A frequent winner of folding bike shootouts that include bikes that cost up to four times as much, the Mariner D8 continues to be one Dahon’s most popular bicycles – and it’s easy to see why; a strikingly elegant, high-quality, lightweight bike at a surprisingly affordable price. Its portability makes the Mariner D8 ideal for trips that include a stretch by bus or train – perfect for multi-modal urban transport. Take it on your next adventure!
• Lightweight alloy Sonus Tubeset with super-stiff forged lattice hinge with ViseGrip technology.
• Smooth riding and stable Hi-Ten steel fork.
• 8-speed Shimano Altus RD-M310 Rear Derailleur
• 8-speed Shimano Altus SL-ML310 Trigger Shifter
• 8-speed Cassette 11-32T
• Gear Inches: 28" - 83"
• Height-adjustable forged alloy Radius telescopic handlepost with fusion technology - a patented and refined arrangement that fuses frame, fork and handlepost into an unyielding unit that won't let you down.
• Aluminum singlewall Rim with Formula 20H front and 28H rear Hub
• Winzip smooth and powerful V-brakes
• Includes fenders front & rear and rear rack and bungee strap
• Recommended Ridge Height: 145-190cm (4'9"-6'3")
• Weight: 11.8kg (26.0lbs)
• Wheel size: 20” (406)
• Approx. Folded Dimensions: 65 x 32 x 79cm