Dahon Ciao D7 Cloud/Silver + BionX P 350 RL
Say “hello’ to the friendliest electric folding bicycle around! The Ciao features an ultra-low step-thru frame design that makes it easy as pie to get both on and off – something both riders with limited mobility, confidence or even those wearing a dress will be grateful for. Now equipped with a convenient BionX rear-rack system with great power, excellent range, and terrific value. Definitely the friendliest folding e-bike around!
• Motor: 350 Watts
• RC3 included
• Range*: 80 km (50 mi.)
• Battery: Li-Ion / 48V / 6.6 Ah / 317 Wh
• DC output: Yes
• Torque (Nom./Max.): 10.0/40.0 Nm
• Assist Levels: 35, 75, 150, 300%
* Maximum range based on one battery charge, using assistance mode level 1, according to use in ideal conditions. Distances will vary depending on road conditions, riding surface, cyclist weight and assistance required.
• Easy on/easy off low step-thru design frame, constructed from a Dalloy aluminum tubeset using a super-stiff lattice forged hinge with V-Clamp.
• Smooth riding and stable Hi-Ten steel fork.
• 7-Sp Suntour Rear Derailleur, 7-Sp SRAM MRX Comp twist shifter
• Dahon Forged Aluminum Radius-V Handlepost
• Aluminum singlewall rim with Formula 20H front and 28H rear Hub
• Winzip smooth and powerful V-brakes
• Includes fenders front & rear, and rear Touring Rack with Rack-Time easy click system
• Recommended Rider Height: 142 - 193 cm (4'8" - 6'4")
• Total Weight including Electric System: 21.3kg (46.9lbs)
• Wheel size: 20”
• Approx. Folded Dimensions: 62 x 34 x 72cm
|Please note that BionX System retrofit is possible on most of 20", 24", and 26" wheel Dahon and Tern folding bicycle models with external gears.
The total cost of such conversion is based on the following formula:
system cost + bicycle cost + additional labour and parts cost*
*may vary from bike to bike ($100 in most cases)