Cane Creek Thudbuster LT - Dahon / Tern Edition - 33.9mm/650mm - Silver
• The Thudbuster seatpost from Cane Creek is the most effective and versatile suspension seatpost available.
• Their parallel-link technology provides a clear advantage in traction, comfort and control without sacrificing performance.
• With an accompanying wide range of elastomer spring rates, the Thudbuster is tunable to match your weight and riding preference.
• Fully active elastomers provide approximately 3 inches (76mm, Long Travel) of customizable suspension.
• Suitable for all style of bicycle
• Length: Std = 650mm (end of tube to saddle rail)
• Weight: 540-570g (575g for 27.2mm XL)
• Max Rider Weight: 250lbs
• Min Extension: 142mm
• Max Extension: 300mm (346mm for 27.2mm XL)
• Includes x3 complete sets of elastomers to fine tune performance to weight and riding style (Soft 3#/Med #5/Firm #7)
WORKING IN THE DIRECT PATH OF THE NATURAL TRAVEL OF THE REAR WHEEL
The Thudbuster technology stays in the direct path of the natural travel of the rear wheel. As a bump lifts the back of a bicycle, the rear wheel pushes up and forward into the rider. The Thudbuster works by compressing along the exact opposite path — down and rearward — absorbing force at the same rate: The net movement of the saddle is zero. Fully active elastomers provide approximately 3 inches (76mm, Long Travel) or 1.3 inches (33mm, Short Travel) of customizable suspension.
Riders of all types of bikes around the world rely on Thudbuster to provide higher levels of performance and comfort.
Hardtail Mountain Bikes
The hardtail resurgence is real. Endurance, single-speed and 29er riders are quickly discovering that simple damping technology yields vast improvements in ride quality and control.
Long, rough road rides become less fatiguing and more comfortable. The Thudbuster is perfect for touring and “cause” riders who find traditional saddle/post combos uncomfortable.
A happy stoker is essential to fun on a tandem. A Thudbuster can make the difference between a beaten-up rear end and just a little bump now and then.
Small-wheel bikes with high-pressure tires directly benefit from Thudbuster suspension.
In order to accommodate an engine, e-bikes feature, in general, very stiff and unforgiving frame designs. They are also ridden primarily in the saddle, rather than standing. The Thudbuster takes the edge off without changing the angle of your body in relation to the pedals.