|Quantity in stock:
Brooks Scape Handlebar Pouch
The Scape Handlebar Pouch is a welded, fully waterproof small handlebar bag for stowing much-needed items in safety. This handlebar bag is equally at home as a bag for long-distance touring or commuting, easily fitting to most bike handlebars and furthermore finished with easy pull zippers. Two straps with aluminium buckles make mounting easy and reliable with a head tube strap to prevent the bag from swaying. It may also be attached to other Scape Bags as an extra pocket, for example above the Scape Handlebar roll.
- Waterproof - Welded material construction, waterproof materials, all-round weatherproof details.
- Lasting performance - Made-to-last materials, hard-wearing details, specially selected components.
- Practical functionality - Adjustable attachments, easy-pull zipper.
- Adaptable and Versatile - Modular functionality, extra space options.
- Ideal for:
- Gravel & Bikepacking
- Cycle Commuting Casual Touring
- Travelling the globe
- Front reflective logo
- Coated YKK zip with protection flap
- Aluminium buckles to attach bag to handlebar
- Central rear webbing to attach to head tube Rigid internal lateral foam to keep the shape
- Nylon webbing
- Lateral hypalon hook for shoulder strap or extra bag attachment
- Frontal Daisy Chain for light
We are doing our best to provide accurate and up to date descriptions, specifications and images of our products, but we cannot guarantee that they are absolutely correct. Please contact us if in doubt, or to confirm a particular feature or a spec which is important to you.
- Capacity: 3 L
- Dimensions: W 250 x H 120 x D 120 mm
- Weight: 140 g
- Max Load: 3 kg