|Quantity in stock:
The Bandito helmet is designed for pre-teen boys with noggins too big for a kids helmet, yet not quite big enough for and adult model. Taking cues from the Watts, the Bandito uses Bern’s original visor shape and styling. Utilizing the EPS Thinshell technology, the Bandito offers a lightweight yet burly construction that is certified to protect you on a bike or on the slopes. The winter model comes with a winter liner keeping their head and ears warm in the colder months, but can easily be transitioned to a bike helmet for summer activities.
- The Bandito Helmet is designed for tweeners, not quite small enough for a kids helmet and not quite big enough for the adult models
- Designed after the Watts, the Bandito uses Bern's original visor shape and styling and scales it down a bit
- EPS Thin Shell technology for lightweight, burly construction
- S/M: 54-57cm, M/L: 55.5-59cm
We are doing our best to provide accurate and up to date descriptions, specifications and images of our products, but we cannot guarantee that they are absolutely correct. Please contact us if in doubt, or to confirm a particular feature or a spec which is important to you.
- Avg. Weight: 493g
- Safety Standards: CPSC, EN1077B, EN1078
- Construction: ThinShell
- Fit System: Crank Fit
- Vent: 10