|Quantity in stock:
45NRTH Sturmfist 5 - Black
For late fall and early spring riding conditions, Sturmfist 5 protects against cold, wind, and water — all the elements that can make or break an early-season training ride.
- 100g Polartec Alpha insulation on back of hand for warmth, breathable, lightweight and fast drying to minimize heat loss.
- Pittards water-resistant goat leather palm for suppleness, durability and incredible grip
- Aerogel insulation on palm of hand to reduce conductive heat loss from cold handlebars
- Slim wrist cuff with gusseted flap designed to fit under jacket to provide protection, comfort and warmth over the wrists
- Finger length tailored for cycling fit to maximize insulation performance
- 100% merino wool lining for moisture control and comfort (non-removable)
- Suede nose wipe on thumb
- Insulation: 100g Polartec® Alpha
- Outer Shell: Wind/Water resistant shell fabric
- Palm: Leather
- Shell Lining: Merino wool-blend
- Suggested Temperature Range: -9°C (15°F) to 2°C (35°F)
Glove Sizing Guide
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, unless noted. In instances when your body measurements are midway between two sizes, go to the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
Measure the circumference of your dominant hand just below the knuckles.
We are doing our best to provide accurate and up to date descriptions, specifications and images of our products, but we cannot guarantee that they are absolutely correct. Please contact us if in doubt, or to confirm a particular feature or a spec which is important to you.