|Quantity in stock:
45NRTH Sturmfist 5 - Black
For late fall and early spring riding conditions, Sturmfist 5 protects against cold, wind, and water — all the elements that can make or break an early-season training ride.
- 100g Polartec Alpha insulation on back of hand for warmth, breathable, lightweight and fast drying to minimize heat loss.
- Pittards water-resistant goat leather palm for suppleness, durability and incredible grip
- Aerogel insulation on palm of hand to reduce conductive heat loss from cold handlebars
- Slim wrist cuff with gusseted flap designed to fit under jacket to provide protection, comfort and warmth over the wrists
- Finger length tailored for cycling fit to maximize insulation performance
- 100% merino wool lining for moisture control and comfort (non-removable)
- Suede nose wipe on thumb
- Insulation: 100g Polartec® Alpha
- Outer Shell: Wind/Water resistant shell fabric
- Palm: Leather
- Shell Lining: Merino wool-blend
- Suggested Temperature Range: -9°C (15°F) to 2°C (35°F)
Glove Sizing Guide
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, unless noted. In instances when your body measurements are midway between two sizes, go to the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
Measure the circumference of your dominant hand just below the knuckles.