|Quantity in stock:
2023 Norco Coaster 14
Norco's Coaster 14" all-purpose mountain bikes are perfect for getting your 3 to 4-year-old youngster riding trails and having fun.
Some kids are too big for a 12" bike but not quite big enough for a 16", which makes the 14" bikes just right. The perfect size to make sure no one gets left out.
The Coaster 14" features quality components for lightweight and durability.
Increased standover clearance helps smaller riders fit bikes with larger wheels, making it easier for them to roll over bumpy terrain, while short stems and wide bars provide stability.
REASONS IT'S RAD
- Fits Sooner, Rides Longer.
- Short reach to stop on a dime.
- Top-tier components and touch points built for young riders.
- FRAME - Lightweight aluminum low standover frame
- FORK - Rigid chromoly steel
- CRANKSET - Aluminum 3pc crank, 30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET - MTB style BB with sealed cartridge bearing
- CASSETTE - 16T sprocket
- CHAIN - KMC Z410A
- PEDALS - Super Jr. MTB Flats
- REAR BRAKE - Alloy V-Brake with linear spring
- BRAKE LEVERS - Jr. MTB alloy lever w/reach adjust
- HANDLEBAR - Alloy 31.8mm riser bar
- STEM - Alloy 35mm
- SEATPOST - Alloy 27.2mm
- HEADSET - Threadless 1-1/8” ball bearing type
- SADDLE - Norco Super Jr. Saddle
- GRIPS - Jr. MTB type, soft rubber
- SEATPOST CLAMP - Aluminum QR seatpost clamp
- TRAINING WHEELS - Jr. training wheel with support brace included
We are doing our best to provide accurate and up to date descriptions, specifications and images of our products, but we cannot guarantee that they are absolutely correct. Please contact us if in doubt, or to confirm a particular feature or a spec which is important to you.
- FRONT HUB - Alloy hub w/ball bearing
- REAR HUB - Steel coaster brake
- RIMS - Aluminum 14” MTB
- TIRES - 14” x 1.95” w/MTB tread
- SPOKES/NIPPLES - Steel UPC black