|Quantity in stock:
Brompton Electric P Line
The lightest Brompton Electric bike ever
The Electric P Line is available from just 12.7 kg (or 15.6 kg with the battery pack ready for riding). Designed for the best performance, with its titanium Advance Rear Frame and premium, weight-saving components. You can carry it, lift it, and ride it further.
Even more portable
Folds in less than 20-seconds – tows and rolls easier than ever. The innovative dual-locking seat post means you can steer the folded bike by the saddle.
The larger, lighter Advance Roller Wheels glide from street to building. And there’s the Brompton-engineered Roller Rack (optional). The 341-gram rack is designed around the center of gravity to minimize the feeling of weight, making your folded bike feel like a super light suitcase.
Click here for more details regarding Brompton Electric P LIne.
Electric P Line Urban
Lightweight Electric Performance.
Get ready for next level freedom with the Electric P Line folding bike. Lighter. Faster. Even more portable. This compact e-bike performs folded and unfolded, indoors and out. The ultra-light titanium rear frame, design innovations, and smart electric system take your journeys to a whole new level.
- Folded Size: 645mm (H) x 565mm (W) x 270mm (D) (25.3'' x 23'' x 10.6'')
- Weight: 15.6 kg (34.4 lbs)
- Main Frame: Precision drawn heat-treated steel tubing with hand brazing and selected auto-brazed joints
- Rear frame: Superlight Advance rear frame made from Titanium with a replaceable hanger, redesigned suspension block and new 54mm roller wheels
- Fork: Reinforced Electric specific steel brazed fork
- Handlebars: Brompton triple butted 6061 aluminium handlebar with shot-peened finish. Mid height.
- Grips: Lock-on grips with precision ground lightweight foam adhered to ultra-thin engineered core weighing just 42g each
- Seatpost: Brompton Standard Chromoly steel tube.
- Saddle: Superlight saddle with chromoly rails, carbon reinforced base and lightweight padding. Includes integrated carry handle and light mount. Includes lightweight Superlight Pentaclip
- Seat clamp: Machined aluminium seat clamp lever
- Hinge Clamps: Machined aluminium hinge clamp levers and plates anodised matt black finish
- Pedals: Brompton Folding left hand and non-folding right-hand pedals
- Drivetrain: Brompton 4 speed drivetrain, 163% range
- Chain: Hollow pin Superlight Advance Chain
- Chainset: 6061 forged aluminium crank with 54T chainring and integrated chainguard
- Bottom Bracket: Integrated sealed bearing BB with cadence and torque sensor
- Headset: Superlight headset
- Shifter: Brompton 4 speed trigger shifter
- Sprockets: 11-13-15-18 Tooth
- Derailleur: Patent-pending direct mount 4 speed derailleur
- Chain tensioner: Advance chain tensioner with replaceable hanger mounting
- Rear Wheel: Single wall rim, 4 speed rear hub with aluminium hub body with sealed bearings, newly developed 4 speed freehub body and hex key axle
- Front Wheel: Single wall rim, 250W Brushless DC motor providing assistance up to 25 kmp/h
- Tyres: 349 x 35C Continetal Contact Urban folding bead - lightweight and puncture restistant
- Tubes: Tubolito Schrader valve
- Mudguards: New curved profile with updated mudguard flaps
- Lighting: 40 Lux Busch & Muller AVY LED front and rear lamp powered by the main battery
- Battery: 300Wh 36V with LED display. 5V 1.5A USB port to charge portable devices. 4-hour full charge using included 2A charger
- Range: 30-70km (20-45 miles)
- Luggage: Essentials bag with 1.5L storage. Optional: 20L City bag available separately
- Connectivity: Comes with 25.4mm Quadlock mount and adaptor. Brompton Electric iOS and Android apps available for download
- Pump: Not included but available separately
- Options: 4A Fast Charger with 2 hour charge time available separately*
- Brakes: Dual Pivot Calipers
- Roller Rack: Optional
*Not yet available for NA market
** Included Quad Lock Phone Mount is not shown on the supplied pictures.
We are doing our best to provide accurate and up to date descriptions, specifications and images of our products, but we cannot guarantee that they are absolutely correct. Please contact us if in doubt, or to confirm a particular feature or a spec which is important to you.