2021 Brompton B75
A B75 is everything you need to start your city riding experience. The robust steel frame found on all Brompton bikes, built up with a simple spec, ready to go, with all the benefits of the compact Brompton fold.
It’s never been easier to get out on the streets riding.
- Edition: Brompton B75
- Handlebar Type: Classic M type (1015mm)
- Gears: 3-speed
- Mudguards type: E type (no mudguards, no rack)
- Frame Material: Steel
- Main Frame Colour: Water Blue
- Extremities Colour: Water Blue
- Gear Ratio: -12% gearing as standard
- Saddle: B75 saddle
- Seatpost: Extended (inside leg up to 35 inches)
- Lighting: Reflectors only
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon Racer without reflective tape
- Pedals: non-folding pedals
- Folded dimensions: 645mm (H) x 585mm (W) x 270mm (D) (22.2'' x 23'' x 10.6'')
- Weight (approx.): 11.6 kg
- Note: B75 is compatible with Mudguards, battery lights, folding pedal, front carrier block and a standard, or telescopic seat post which can be purchased separately.
We are doing our best to provide accurate and up to date descriptions, specifications and images of our products, but we cannot guarantee that they are absolutely correct. Please contact us if in doubt, or to confirm a particular feature or a spec which is important to you.
|There are only 2 bicycles available for end of October, early November delivery*.
The minimum payment required is 20% deposit, although you can pay the full amount also.
IMPORTANT: Customers paying the deposit only need to apply the following discount code at the checkout:
* We cannot guarantee exact delivery times, and for that reason all Payments are fully refundable until you are informed that your order has been confirmed by Brompton, and the dispatch date has been specified.
You can confirm your order at that time, or cancel it and get the full refund.