|Quantity in stock:
2020 Norco XFR 2 Women's
The XFR is designed for everyday adventures, and adventuring every day.
Fast, comfortable, and confident, the XFR is perfect for commuters who live for shortcuts through the forest, or recreational riders who like to take the road less traveled. With multi-terrain tires that roll fast on a variety of surfaces and a suspension fork soaking up any bumps encountered along the way, the XFR is a versatile crossover bike that lets you define the path between two points.
- Aluminum Frame: Premium X6 double butted aluminum frame with stylish details delivers strength, stiffness and minimal weight.
- Comfortable Frame Geometry: An upright riding position keeps your head up to scan traffic, yet a generous wheelbase gives the bike a confident, stable ride.
- 75 mm Suspension: 75mm of bump-eating travel smooths out choppy pathways for a more comfortable ride.
- Versatile Components: Multi-terrain tires roll quickly on pavement and maintain traction on loose surfaces. Triple ring drivetrains provide a wide gear range, while disc brakes deliver excellent stopping power and control in any weather.
- Easy To Accessorize: With the Flip Dropout and chainstay mounted disc caliper, fenders, rack and kickstand installation is quick and easy.
- Double butted aluminum frame w/ FLIP chainstay disc mount drop-out
- SR Suntour NVX 75mm fork with hydraulic lock-out
- Shimano 2 x 8 speed drivetrain provides the great city bike gearing
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes
- WTB SX19 rims
- FRAME Double Butted X6 Aluminum, Smooth Welds
- FORK SR-Suntour NVX, 75mm, /Hydraulic Lock-Out
- HEADSET Zero-Stack Internal
- GRIPS Norco
- HANDLE BAR Norco Aluminum, 25mm Rise
- STEM Aluminum
- SEAT POST Aluminum
- SEAT POST CLAMP Aluminum Bolted
- SADDLE Norco Women's Sport
- FRONT BRAKE Tektro MD-M280 Mechanical Disc
- REAR BRAKE Tektro MD-M280 Mechanical Disc
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro RS360A 2-Finger
- SHIFTER REAR Shimano Altus SL-M315, 8 speed
- SHIFTER FRONT Shimano Altus SL-M315 2 speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Tourney FD-TY710
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Altus RD-M2000
- CASSETTE Shimano CS-HG31 11-34T
- CHAIN KMC Z8.3
- CRANKSET Shimano FC-TY501, 46/30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Cartridge Bearing, Threaded
- PEDALS City
- FRONT HUB Weather Sealed Disc
- FRONT HUB SKEWER Alloy QR
- REAR HUB Weather Sealed Disc
- REAR HUB SKEWER Alloy QR
- SPOKES/NIPPLES Stainless 14g, Black, Brass Nipple
- RIMS WTB SX19
- FRONT TIRE Impac Smartpac 700 x 47c
- REAR TIRE Impac Smartpac 700 x 47c