2020 Norco XFR 1
The XFR is designed for everyday adventures, and adventuring every day.
Fast, comfortable, and confident, the XFR is perfect for commuters who live for shortcuts through the forest, or recreational riders who like to take the road less traveled. With multi-terrain tires that roll fast on a variety of surfaces and a suspension fork soaking up any bumps encountered along the way, the XFR is a versatile crossover bike that lets you define the path between two points.
- Aluminum Frame: Premium X6 double butted aluminum frame with stylish details delivers strength, stiffness and minimal weight.
- Comfortable Frame Geometry: An upright riding position keeps your head up to scan traffic, yet a generous wheelbase gives the bike a confident, stable ride.
- 75 mm Suspension: 75mm of bump-eating travel smooths out choppy pathways for a more comfortable ride.
- Versatile Components: Multi-terrain tires roll quickly on pavement and maintain traction on loose surfaces. Triple ring drivetrains provide a wide gear range, while disc brakes deliver excellent stopping power and control in any weather.
- Easy To Accessorize: With the Flip Dropout and chainstay mounted disc caliper, fenders, rack and kickstand installation is quick and easy.
- Double butted aluminum frame w/ FLIP chainstay disc mount drop-out
- SR Suntour NVX 75mm fork w/ remote lock out
- Shimano 2 x 9 speed drivetrain provides the perfect city bike gearing
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
- Impac 47c multi-surface tires w/ reflective strip
- FRAME Double Butted X6 Aluminum, Smooth Welds
- FORK SR Suntour NVX, 75mm, Remote Lock-out
- HEADSET Zero-Stack Internal Semi-Cartridge Bearing w/ 20mm Cone Spacer
- GRIPS Norco
- HANDLE BAR Norco Aluminum, 25mm Rise
- STEM Aluminum
- SEAT POST Aluminum
- SEAT POST CLAMP Aluminum Bolted
- SADDLE Norco MTB Sport
- FRONT BRAKE Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic Disc
- REAR BRAKE Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic Disc
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic
- SHIFTER REAR Shimano Altus SL-M2010, 9 speed
- SHIFTER FRONT Shimano Altus SL-M2010, 2 speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Acera FD-T3000
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Acera RD-M3000
- CASSETTE Shimano CS-HG200 11-36T
- CHAIN KMC X9
- CRANKSET Shimano Altus FC-MT210-2, 46/30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Shimano HollowTech II, Threaded
- PEDALS City
- FRONT HUB Weather Sealed Disc
- FRONT HUB SKEWER Alloy QR
- REAR HUB Weather Sealed Disc
- REAR HUB SKEWER Alloy QR
- SPOKES/NIPPLES Stainless 14g, Black, Brass Nipple
- RIMS WTB SX19
- FRONT TIRE Impac Smartpac Reflective 700 x 47c
- REAR TIRE Impac Smartpac Reflective 700 x 47c